LIVESTOCK & LIVE PLANTS
Most online Buy It Now purchases are protected by the Distance Selling Regulations, which allow you to cancel the purchase within 7 working days after the day you receive the item with exceptions of perishable goods.
Colours and sizes of plants and creatures will be different from photos due to nature of which we have no control over.
Its a fishy Buziness will not accept returns for live creatures or plants under any circumstances due to the nature of the product and risk of disease introduction to our stock tanks
Faulty good should be returned to base for repair or replacement as per manufacturers policies / discretion.
Unwanted goods as per trading standards online Buy It Now purchases are protected by the Distance Selling Regulations, which allow you to cancel the purchase within 7 working days after the day you receive the item, you should be returned in unopened, original packaging. Returns will be accepted up to 7 days from the date of arrival. It’s a fishy Buziness recommend that you return goods via a Recorded Signed For service, as we will not be held accountable for any returned product that is subsequently lost in the postal system. Postal fees/shipping charges will not be refunded under any circumstances.
It’s a Fishy Buziness Live Arrival Guarantee on Live Creature orders via Royal mail Special by 1pm Next day delivery ONLY.
Should you choose another method of shipping / Postage i.e. (Royal Mail 1st class Recorded or 1st Class) we will package it and post – ship at your risk via the method you requested but there will be no live arrival guarantee as these methods are not guaranteed next day delivery.
· Please check your order immediately upon the day of delivery and report any problems to us email@example.com
· All Dead on Arrival claims MUST be made by close of business (5pm) on the day of delivery.
· All 'Dead on Arrival' claims must be supported with clear photographic evidence sent to firstname.lastname@example.org poor or unclear photos will not be excepted as evidence.
· It’s a Fishy Buziness reserves the right to request that the Creature (s) and packaging be sent back for examination.
· It’s a Fishy Buziness will choose to issue a refund pro-rata via the payment method used, credit voucher or replacement of the DOA at our discretion.
· Postage / shipping charges will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Please Note:- Snails may often stay in their shells for several days after arrival as they acclimatise to new water conditions. A dead snail will be physically hanging out of its shell and has a very bad ‘aroma’!
If you are concerned that your snail may be dead, please Contact us on the day of delivery
Its A Fishy Buziness, Little Chimneys, Widegards, Nr Looe, Cornwall PL13 1QA